7 Heavenly Massages You Must Try
Sometimes you just need to take some time to treat yourself and unwind from the tension of the hectic pace of modern life, and there's no better way than with a massage. We've created this guide with a selection spas offering different types of massage.
Red T Spa in Arlington (360) 657-0507
- Must try: Quick Pick Me Up Massage Treat yourself from head-to-toe in just an hour. This package includes their herbal bath foot exfoliation and a facial, a paraffin treatment and a massage.
The Suite Salon & Spa in Arlington (360) 435-1593
- Must try: Ultimate Neck & Shoulder Massage Hydrotherapy, aromatherapy and trigger point therapy are combined with traditional massage techniques to provide a session that is both relaxing and therapeutic.
The Seaside Spa & Salon in Coupeville (360) 678-0508
- Must try: Warm Honey Massage This spa uses rosemary and organically sourced honey combined with rhythmic massage to produce an incredible experience that boosts micro-circulation and helps you unwind in just one visit.
Apothecary Spa in Anacortes (360) 299-2112
- Must try: The Getaway Package This massage is designed for two but it's also the perfect solo escape. Enjoy two, stress-melting treatments including: a 60-minute Signature Massage with an amazing Nourishing Scalp Massage and a 60-minute Signature Organic Facial customized to your unique skin type.
Adara Salon & Spa in Mount Vernon (360) 336-2985
- Must try: Elemental Nature Massage Let their heated bed soothe your aches and pains while you drift on a cloud of your favorite Aveda aroma. During this custom tailored experience, you'll receive the benefits of Acupressure, Swedish Massage, and Hot Stone therapy in one visit.
Spero Skin Spa Salon in Mount Vernon (360) 899-5105
Must try: Aromatherapy Massage This massage features beneficial essential oils like lavender, peppermint and eucalyptus, both in the air and on the skin. The result is a soothing experience that will melt away tight muscles while calming your mind at the same time.
Loyal and Lin Salon in Burlington (360) 755-2105
- Must try: Deep Tissue Massage Deep-set knots and tension? Get relief from your stiff neck and upper back with the Deep Tissue Massage. This type of massage therapy uses firm pressure and slow strokes to reach deeper layers of muscle than a traditional massage.
Zazen Spa in Bellingham (360) 715-1050
- Must try: Signature Jade Stone Massage Relax as this spa uses jade stones to relieve muscle tension and alleviate pain without any discomfort. Many people say jade stones have healing properties to reduce inflammation, increase circulation, and release toxins.